Our client is looking for registered mental health nurses, and learning disabilities. Please see job adverts for details.
Date of Interview and Location: ASAP via Skype/Teams.
Tests to be conducted – at or prior to the interview: None
Expected start dates: ASAP
Whilst un-Pinned, Band 4, minimum 37.5 paid hours per week at £22,549
per annum. Unsocial hours all-time Saturday (midnight to midnight) and
any weekday after 8 pm and before 6 am basic plus 30%. All-time on
Sunday and Public Holidays (midnight to midnight) basic plus 60%
Pinned Registered Nurse, band 5, minimum 37.5 paid hours per week at
£25,655 per annum.
Unsocial hours all-time Saturday
(midnight-midnight) and any weekday after 8 pm and before 6 am basic
All-time on Sunday and Public Holidays (midnight to
midnight) basic plus 60%
Holidays: 27 paid days per annum plus 8 public days (35 paid days).
Rising to 29 days per annum plus 8 public holidays after 5 years of
service and 33 days per annum plus 8 after 10 years of
service. 202.5 hours per year rising to 247.5 hours after 10 years
Shift work, Weekly Hours, Shift Pattern: Shifts will be as per the rota
Accommodation Provided – Cost after the paid period.
– 8 weeks of free accommodation provided.
– Single occupancy or can family/partners live there? – Single Occupancy,
Induction and training details: Training, travel, accommodation, and exam fees all covered.
Can candidates start pre-pinned? Yes
Salary until Pinned: £22,549 per annum
Meet and Greet for candidates on arrival: Yes, at UK Airport
– Our client will pay for visa and NHS health surcharge and visa appointment fee
– Our client will pay for OSCE training/exam fee and travel costs.
– Our client will pay for a flight to the UK and onward travel to their location (standard
– Any costs associated with covid testing
– £100 voucher supplied on arrival for supplies (food etc.)
– Salary advance scheme for the first few months
– Transport between accommodation and work whilst training
– Trust to provide pastoral support in collecting visa, opening bank
account etc, and provide details of local estate agents to find
– Other benefits are also available
Job Specification and Minimum Experience Required:
Documents required pre-interview:
– IELTS/OET certificate
– NMC DL if have it
– CBT certificate if have
– Home nursing council registration
One of our clients is looking for a Domiciliary Care Team Leader with a good experience in domiciliary care to...Apply For This Job
Our Client is looking for mature and dedicated staff to support our elderly Service-users in Preston areas. The role of...Apply For This Job
Our Client is looking for mature and dedicated staff to support our elderly Service-users in Lancaster and Morecambe areas. PURPOSE...Apply For This Job
We are recruiting passionate and conscientious people to join a Children's Residential Service. Our Client is an established care provider...Apply For This Job
Our Client is looking for RGNs/RMNs. The job is suitable for newly qualified or experienced Registered Nurses. • Competitive salary...Apply For This Job